Survival Spanish for Travelers is designed for complete beginners who need some help learing the basics of Spanish.
After this course you will reach your goal and will be able to:
- introduce yourself and interact in a polite way with native speaking people while expressing basic needs
- talk about yourself and describe somebody
- know how to order and buy food
- express yourself with a doctor, a nurse or a pharmacist in basic and common situations
- locate things - common things in a house - and places such as streets and telling directions
- use public transportation
- deal with a mechanic for regular car problems
- count, pronounce and a lot a vocabulary ...
Survival Spanish for Travelers group course lasts 4 weeks and includes a total of 24 lessons of instruction (1 lesson = 45 minutes). Classes meet 2 times a week from 6:00 pm - 8:15 pm on Monday and Wednesday or on Tuesday and Thursday. Classes start on the first Monday of every month.
If there is only one or two students in the class, the number of lessons is reduced to 12 lessons and you will receive private (semi-private) classes at a discounted rate. Private/semi-private classes may be taken one time a week for 4 weeks (3 lessons a day), or two times a week for 2 weeks (3 lessons a day).
Survival Spanish for Travelers course is also available with one-to-one classes. The tuition fee is $36.00 per lesson.