IPSA and Arizona Language Institute are not liable in any cases of force majeure (according to the law) or for actions of the students and their consequences.
Number of students in the group class: maximum 10, minimum 5 students (executive group courses - maximum 4, minimum 2). 1 lesson = 45 minutes.
You will be placed with students of your level and will study in a setting that is comfortable for adult learners. Students must take the placement test before the beginning of their classes. If there is only one or two students in the class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week in the group courses with 20 lessons a week and to 12 private (semi-private) lessons in the part-time group courses with 24 lessons during a 4-week session (these private/semi-private classes may be taken one time a week for 4 weeks - 3 lessons a day, or two times a week for 2 weeks - 3 lessons a day).
Cancellation before the beginning of the classes
You must inform the office in writing. Any refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation notification. Cancellation fees are charged as follows, and any balance is refunded less any bank charges and non-refundable items (application fee, housing placement fee, courier service fee):
Intensive General English, Test Preparation, Executive English and Private Courses:
- If the course is cancelled more than 30 days before the course begins, the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $200.00.
- If the course is cancelled 30 days or less before the course begins, the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $200.00 + 20% of the Tuition fee.
Part-Time General English ESL, Spanish and foreign language courses:
- If the course is cancelled more than 30 days before the course begins there is no any cancellation fee. We will make a full refund less non-refundable application fee.
- If the course is cancelled 30 or less days, but more than 15 days before the course begins, the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $100.00.
- If the course is cancelled 15 days or less before the course begins, the cancellation fee is charged in the amount of $200.00.
In case of partial cancellation of the course, we reserve the right to charge 20% of the tuition fee for the cancelled portion of the course.
Cancellation after the course and/or lodging has started
In no case money will be refunded once the course and/or lodging has started. No refund can be given for partial attendance or the discontinuance or interruption of a course. Deposits and fees are not transferable from person to person. Students are advised to take out cancellation insurance with their local provider in case they need to cancel their courses while they are on the course.
Should a national holiday fall on a class day, group class hours cannot be recovered, nor are they refundable. Private classes, however, will be rescheduled. It is the student's responsibility to find out when the school will be closed for national holidays. The school will do its best to inform the student of these holidays. A list of national holidays can be found on our website.
The School reserves the right to terminate without notice the course and accommodation of any student who persistently misconducts him/herself in classes or in a housing setting. Cancellation charges apply as above.