English for Logistics course has been developed specifically for people who work in Logistics industry and who need English to communicate in a variety of situations with colleagues, clients, and business parters. This course supplies you with the target vocabulary and commonly-usd expressions that are essential to communication, whether you work directly for a shipping agent, a customs broker, or a freight forwarder.
English for Logistics covers a range of subjects associated with the logistics industry. Learners in management-level positions will find their needs catered for, just as much as those in warehousing or administration. Units from the book work independently and can be selected according to the needs and interests of the course participants. English for Logistics is also ideal for self-study.
English for Logistics course includes:
- reading and listening exercises presenting language and vocabulary in context
- authentic documents used in accounting and finance
- stimulating role-plays for pairwork and group tasks
- interactive exercises to practice useful, vocabulary of financial terms and communication
Throughout the course, we ask for your opinion, and you are able to work with your teacher to design your course. At the end of your course, you receive a certificate for presentation to employers. All executive students also receive an individual written evaluation of their progress.
You can also combine English for Logistics with General English and/or Business English course. Topics covered in Executive English course include remedial work on pronunciation and accent reduction and vocabulary building and writing skills, specific to your profession.
You can also study:
- Telephone skills
- interviewing techniques
- Conferences and meetings
- Reading and discussing business publications
- Business writing: memos, letters, reports
- Cross-cultural tips
- Social and business customs
- Simulated business situations and role-plays
Business English courses for Executives and Professionals according to students' specific needs are offered in small groups and one-to-one.
Requirements and Class size
- Minimum Age: 21 years and over.
- Max group class size: 4
- Minimum duration: 1 week
- Level: intermediate to advanced
We offer three formats of Executive Business English programs:
- Mini-Group Executive English Classes with 20 lessons a week in the morning and/or in the afternoon, Monday through Friday. Choose this program if you want maximum contact with international colleagues and require a more general approach to English classes.
- Combination of Mini-Group and Private One-to-One Executive English Classes. Choose this program if you want to combine contact with international colleagues with very specific input sessions relating to your particular professional field.
- Private One-to-One Executive English Classes with 20, 30 and 40 lessons a week. Choose this option for maximum intensity and progress, with a program designed solely to meet your objectives and needs.
Executive Courses start every Monday.
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. If there is only one student in the class, the number of lessons is reduced to 10 one-to-one lessons a week.